CHARACTER SHEETS & TOOLS
Track your stats in style
There was a time when college-ruled paper was considered a cool platform for a character sheet. Do not laugh; Gamer Bling played the original white-box D&D long before it was called the original white box D&D. (He also once visited the original Dungeon Hobby Shop, and found it to be less well-stocked than his friendly local game store, but that’s another story.)
Then came the first copying machine at the neighborhood drugstore. For five cents, one could get a mimeographed character sheet in gray and white (clarity was none too good). The paper had a vaguely plastic feel and a slightly tacky texture. And it smelled funny when it came out of the machine. But it was way cool.
Now we have full-color PDFs instantly downloadable from manufacturer’s sites, and you can print 200 pages in the time it takes to say, “I need to kill another tree.” The bar has been set pretty high, neh?
But never fear, Gamer Bling is here to find the latest in cutting-edge character-tracking technology.
• 4e Power Cards – One of the greatest tools for serious 4e gamers.
• Campaign Coins – Plunge your hands into piles of your character’s wealth.
• Custom Character Portraits – Bring your vision to life in glorious color.
• GameMastery Item Cards – Track your inventory, magic and mundane alike.
• Hero Lab™ – This program builds character(s).
• Magical Decks – Two items from the DMG come to almost-three-dimensional life.
• Mages Guild Coins and Jewels – More faux swag for your faux heroes!
• Tokkens – Magic items from the DMG on metal ‘cards.’